Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV)
What is Heat-Recovery?
An energy-efficient process that helps keep an air-tight home cosy and well ventilated.
- Stale, damp and warm air is removed from “wet” areas of your home such as the kitchen and bathrooms. Fresh air is then drawn in from the outside. In a heat-exchanger the stale air is used to heat this fresh air. The stale air is then disposed of through an exhaust vent and finally the fresh, warm air is introduced to your home.
1. Improves the enrrgy efficiency of your home.
2. Reduces heating costs.
3. Keeps your home fresher.
4. Lower humidity levels and reduces damp / harmful bacteria.
5. Provides health benefits for allergy suffers.
6. It's environmentally friendly.