Solar Thermal For Hot Water
In the context of ever-rising energy costs, climate change and changing legislation, the need for a heating and hot water technology that is future-proof, cost-effective and able to use an unlimited, sustainable source of energy is essential.
Every year the sun provides over 8000 times as much energy as we consume worldwide and in the UK alone we receive between 900 and 1200kWh of energy per m2 of land per year. On average, every home spends 20-25% of its combined annual energy bills on water heating. In the UK a well designed solar water heating system can provide almost all the hot water for a home during the summer months and on average around 70% year round. This is why solar water heating systems are one of the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly renewable energy solutions available, reducing fuel bills and building carbon dioxide emissions.
1. Flat Plate and Tube solar collector systems available.
2. Produces around 70% free hot water from the sun.
3. Saves the average home around £175 per year on fossil fuel.
4. Solar for heating systems also available.
5. Solar collectors from The Green House NI guaranteed for 20 years.